Frequently Asked Questions
Membership, Monthly Shows and Demos
Please email the Gallery Director if you have additional questions.
what are the membership benefits?
*Greatly reduced entry fees for displaying your work in the Gallery.
* Eligibility to enter member-only shows.
* Free admittance into our monthly general meeting and artist demonstration.
* Eligibility to participate in the art rotation program and other art community events throughout Escondido.
* Email updates and monthly newsletter - providing news and information about upcoming art demonstrations, exhibits, and other happenings.
* The ability to sell your art in the gallery through our consignment program.
* Many additional opportunities to promote your own work through the gallery.
Complete the Membership Application to become a member today.
How do I enter into a Show?
Complete the Art Show Entry Form. Print in triplicate - One page of the form is kept by the artist, one is for the Gallery, and one is attached to the back of the art piece.
what are the Framing guidelines?
where can I get a copy of the gallery handbook?
How can I participate in the art rotation Program?
The Rotations Program is currently booking exhibits in early 2022, so if you are interested, please contact Byron Marler at [email protected]. Also if you know of a location that might be suited to the Rotations Program, please let Byron know.
How can I get involved?
Be a Gallery Attendant! The gallery attendant is asked to sit in the Gallery during normal open hours to help our visitors. For more information, consult the Membership Handbook.