Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of membership?
*Greatly reduced entry fees for displaying your work in the Gallery.
* Eligibility to enter member-only shows.
* Free admittance into our monthly general meeting and artist demonstration.
* Eligibility to participate in the art rotation program and other art community events throughout Escondido.
* Email updates and monthly newsletter - providing news and information about upcoming art demonstrations, exhibits, and other happenings.
* The ability to sell your art in the gallery through our consignment program.
* Many additional opportunities to promote your own work through the gallery. CLICK TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP NOW.
How do I get my art in a show?
Take-ins are EVERY 1st SATURDAY monthly at the Artists Gallery, 12-6pm
121 W. Grand Avenue, Escondido, CA 92025. All Southern California residents are eligible. Bring up to 3 pieces of art. Price for entry: EAA member: $20 for one, additional $5 for each piece. Non-EAA member: $30 for one, additional $5 for each piece. For Students, the discounted rate to submit art is #$10 for first piece, additional $5 for each piece. Up to 3 pieces.
CLICK FOR MORE RULES AND ENTRY FORM.
How do I find the schedule, take-in dates, demo dates and reception dates?
Do you offer scholarships to students?
We award $1,000 in monetary awards to graduating seniors gifted in the visual arts as follows:
$500 First Place; $250 Second Place; $150 Third Place; and two $50 Honorable Mention Awards
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 2022-23 ART SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM INFORMATION