Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of membership?
*Greatly reduced entry fees for displaying your work in the Gallery.
* Eligibility to enter member-only shows.
* Free admittance into our monthly general meeting and artist demonstration.
* Eligibility to participate in the art rotation program and other art community events throughout Escondido.
* Email updates and monthly newsletter - providing news and information about upcoming art demonstrations, exhibits, and other happenings.
* The ability to sell your art in the gallery through our consignment program.
* Many additional opportunities to promote your own work through the gallery.
CLICK FOR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
How do I get my art in a show?
Take-ins are EVERY 1st SATURDAY monthly at the Artists Gallery, 11am-4pm
121 W. Grand Avenue, Escondido, CA 92025. All Southern California residents are eligible. Bring up to 3 pieces of art. Price for entry: EAA member: $20 for one, additional $5 for each piece. Non-EAA member: $30 for one, additional $5 for each piece.
CLICK FOR MORE RULES AND ENTRY FORM.
How do I find the schedule, take-in dates, demo dates and reception dates?
Do you offer scholarships to students?
Yes! We award graduating Escondido High School seniors several types of art scholarships.
CLICK HERE FOR 2022 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM INFORMATION.